Heading into the BIOS you're not going to see anything new or out of the ordinary for the most party. ASRock haven't changed anything and for good reason, they already have a great BIOS that runs fast. Like any time you head to the BIOS, though, you'll probably want to look at the overclocking area which in the ASRock BIOS is the OC Tweaker section.
In the OC Tweaker section you can see everything that we've become accustom to seeing with all the normal options available including personal profiles by Nick and easier optimized profiles for overclocks. Moving out of the OC Tweaker section you see all the normal settings and options that you'd expect.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:31 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [ASRock Z87 OC FORMULA Motherboard]
- Page 3 [BIOS]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [USB 2.0 and 3.0 Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 12 [Pricing, Availability and Final Thoughts]