Accessories and Documentation
As part of the hardware kit, Stinky sends some different weight springs. The reds are stiffest, greens are in the middle, and the blue springs are the lightest. Using the provided Allen wrench, you can swap out the stock blue and green springs for a custom tuned feel. You also get a retro skateboard-like sticker with the Stinky name on it.
You are also given over six foot of USB cable to help reach the case if it is on the desk rather than under it. One end is a standard USB connection for the PC, and the mini-USB end connects to the Footboard, as I showed earlier.
The only instruction I got were typed up on this letter. It first thanked me for looking at this product, then hits on the features. At the bottom is the important part as that is where they explain how to start off and program the Footboard.
Flipping the letter over the steps for programming continues. It then discusses the spring kits use, how to adjust the springs to fit me exactly, and how the four TBOX setups allow for the springs to be changed as well as the spring's tension.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Stinky Gaming Footboard]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Street Fighter V players upgraded to the Arcade Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.1 brings stability all round
- Civilization VI: Rise and Fall new details fully explained
- Dynasty Warriors 9 reveals a massive open world with trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series