Accessories and Documentation
As part of the hardware kit, I have laid out the bag with 20 tie straps in it, the 6-32 by 5mm motherboard screws, a bag of SSD screws for the plates behind the tray, and the bag of PSU installation screws.
Here we have a bag of fan screws, a bag with a standoff socket in it, and a bag with a pair of extra standoffs on the top row. At the bottom are bags as well. The one on the left has screws for the ODD, and all HDD mounting for the slide out trays in the cages at the front. The last back is for cage installation, as you can replace the stock thumbscrews holding them in with these.
In my box I found a photocopied sheet explaining the five main features found within the H630. On the right you will find the chassis installation guide along with a product placement booklet to show everything else NZXT has to offer.
Skipping through a few pages, I then ran into this. There is a fold out section of the manual that shows an exploded diagram of the chassis and it labels each individual part. Then on the right there is a description of each number in these multi-lingual lists.
In the manual NZXT also show you how to remove all of the panels to keep you from breaking any clips. I did remove both the top and the front of the chassis, along with the doors. The doors swing out as shown and are easy to handle, but the top and front are super snug and require a lot of force to remove.
In case all of my earlier explanation of the fans and radiator placement was a bit confusing, these two pages should simplify it for you. On the left you see all of the fan locations with the largest fan that will fit being shown. On the right side you are given the radiator placements. Here it shows all versions of what will fit in each spot.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and the NZXT H630 Ultra-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the H630]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit