Lian Li PC-Q27 B Mini-Tower Chassis
The front of the chassis is slightly rounded as it wraps to the left and right, but the top is blunt and even with the solid panel there. In the vast expanse of brushed aluminum, you can see the removable bay cover at the top with the power button just below, and of course the Lian Li badge at the bottom.
The left side of the chassis has the panel between the front and back sections. This means the panels don't slide to the back in this design. You have to remove the screw that is top dead center of the panel and this allows them to slide upwards for removal.
The back is completely ventilated to allow any hot air going in that direction an easy way out of the chassis. They have the rear I/O area at the left with a couple inches until you run into the power supply. The bottom is ventilated as well, and offers the single expansion slot.
The right side of the chassis is a direct match to the opposing panel. The same screw is at the top for panel removal, but at the bottom left of this side you get the rest of the front I/O panel.
Here you have only the pair of USB 3.0 ports for front panel connectivity - there is no audio and the LEDs are worked into the power button. Lian Li does include a native USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 adapter, so don't worry if you board doesn't have USB 3.0 on it.
Under the chassis you have four square feet at the outer most corner positions for the best stability. In the middle you can see the floor is well ventilated. It also offers a place for an optional fan as well as offering key slots for another 3.5" HDD to be installed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 5 minutes of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate's 'World of Light'
- Fury's rage showcased in two new Darksiders III trailers
- Marvel & Riot partner to release 'League of Legends' comics
- Players will unlock Smash Bros. Ultimate's roster rapidly
- Skyrim composer raises hand for Lord of The Rings TV show
- Silicon Power Bolt B80 Portable SSD Review - Subtle Style
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card