Lian Li PC-Q27 B Mini-Tower Chassis
The front of the chassis is slightly rounded as it wraps to the left and right, but the top is blunt and even with the solid panel there. In the vast expanse of brushed aluminum, you can see the removable bay cover at the top with the power button just below, and of course the Lian Li badge at the bottom.
The left side of the chassis has the panel between the front and back sections. This means the panels don't slide to the back in this design. You have to remove the screw that is top dead center of the panel and this allows them to slide upwards for removal.
The back is completely ventilated to allow any hot air going in that direction an easy way out of the chassis. They have the rear I/O area at the left with a couple inches until you run into the power supply. The bottom is ventilated as well, and offers the single expansion slot.
The right side of the chassis is a direct match to the opposing panel. The same screw is at the top for panel removal, but at the bottom left of this side you get the rest of the front I/O panel.
Here you have only the pair of USB 3.0 ports for front panel connectivity - there is no audio and the LEDs are worked into the power button. Lian Li does include a native USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 adapter, so don't worry if you board doesn't have USB 3.0 on it.
Under the chassis you have four square feet at the outer most corner positions for the best stability. In the middle you can see the floor is well ventilated. It also offers a place for an optional fan as well as offering key slots for another 3.5" HDD to be installed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Arena of Valor will debut to the Nintendo Switch September
- Here's the list of NVIDIA RTX-capable games
- FromSoftware reveal 15 minutes of Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
- Shenmue III release date finalized
- Amazon kills 20% game pre-order discount, offers $10 credit
- Boot Selection Always Shows up on Startup
- Z87 pro4 bios setting not sticking
- P9X79E-WS Giant Headaches
- EVGA Z370 Classified K (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming WIFI-OP Motherboard Review
- JUST CAUSE 4 WORLD EXCLUSIVE TORNADO GAMEPLAY REVEAL
- CIRCLE Entertainment will publish platformer Button Button on Nintendo Switch
- 11-11: MEMORIES RETOLDSTORY TRAILER REVEALED
- Microids fills out its catalogue for the end of 2018!
- The Gardens Between Bends Time on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Steam Sept. 20