This test emulates Database and On-Line Transaction Processing (OLTP) workloads. OLTP is in essence the processing of transactions such as credit cards and high frequency trading in the financial sector. Enterprise SSDs are uniquely well suited for the financial sector with their low latency and high random workload performance. Databases are the bread and butter of many enterprise deployments. These are demanding 8K random workloads with a 66% read and 33% write distribution that can bring even the highest performing solutions down to earth.
The Intel DC S3500 averages 16,931 IOPS during the measurement window.
The DC S3500 averages 92.9% of I/O's at 10-20ms, and 5.7% in the 20-40ms range.
The Intel DC S3500 averages 3.98 Watts during the precondition run.
The Intel DC S3500 averages 4,248 IOPS per Watt during this test. The OLTP/Database mixed workload is a close representation of the intended environment for the DC S3500.
The Webserver profile is a read-only test with a wide range of file sizes. Web servers are responsible for generating content for users to view over the internet, much like the very page you are reading. The speed of the underlying storage system has a massive impact on the speed and responsiveness of the server that is hosting the website, and thus the end-user experience.
The Intel DC S3500 averages 23,765 IOPS at QD256 in this read-centric workload.
The DC S3500 provides 61.9% of I/O's at 10-20ms, 31.7% at 8-10ms, and 6.2% at 6-8ms.
The DC S3500 averages 2.5 Watts during the measurement window, much lower than the power draw during the other workloads with write activity.
The DC S3500 averages 9,464 IOPS per Watt.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo discuss Metroid Prime 4/Yoshi/Pokemon progression
- Total War dev Creative Assembly working on tactical FPS
- NVIDIA Tensor Core GPUs power 5 out of 7 best supercomputers
- INSOMNIA: The Ark developers announce new jazzy soundtrack
- Forza Horizon 4 car list leaked, 90GB of pre-load available
- اعطال صيانه تكييفات امريكول (01014723434) اصلاح امري
- GA-Z68AP-D3 rev 1.0, unable to access BIOS or load Win10
- Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- AMD Vega 56 not being detected by Gigabyte Z68XP-UD4 motherboard
- win 7 with gigbyte mobo/network only getting 10% of bandwidth
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit