This test emulates Database and On-Line Transaction Processing (OLTP) workloads. OLTP is in essence the processing of transactions such as credit cards and high frequency trading in the financial sector. Enterprise SSDs are uniquely well suited for the financial sector with their low latency and high random workload performance. Databases are the bread and butter of many enterprise deployments. These are demanding 8K random workloads with a 66% read and 33% write distribution that can bring even the highest performing solutions down to earth.
The Intel DC S3500 averages 16,931 IOPS during the measurement window.
The DC S3500 averages 92.9% of I/O's at 10-20ms, and 5.7% in the 20-40ms range.
The Intel DC S3500 averages 3.98 Watts during the precondition run.
The Intel DC S3500 averages 4,248 IOPS per Watt during this test. The OLTP/Database mixed workload is a close representation of the intended environment for the DC S3500.
The Webserver profile is a read-only test with a wide range of file sizes. Web servers are responsible for generating content for users to view over the internet, much like the very page you are reading. The speed of the underlying storage system has a massive impact on the speed and responsiveness of the server that is hosting the website, and thus the end-user experience.
The Intel DC S3500 averages 23,765 IOPS at QD256 in this read-centric workload.
The DC S3500 provides 61.9% of I/O's at 10-20ms, 31.7% at 8-10ms, and 6.2% at 6-8ms.
The DC S3500 averages 2.5 Watts during the measurement window, much lower than the power draw during the other workloads with write activity.
The DC S3500 averages 9,464 IOPS per Watt.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hacked Switches can now use USB mass storage HDDs
- Battlefield V's new War Stories trailer shows WWII drama
- No Man's Sky VR? Hello Games wants to know if you want it
- Sony fixes PSN message glitch
- Nintendo reveal Diablo III: Eternal Collection Switch bundle
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon