This test emulates Database and On-Line Transaction Processing (OLTP) workloads. OLTP is in essence the processing of transactions such as credit cards and high frequency trading in the financial sector. Enterprise SSDs are uniquely well suited for the financial sector with their low latency and high random workload performance. Databases are the bread and butter of many enterprise deployments. These are demanding 8K random workloads with a 66% read and 33% write distribution that can bring even the highest performing solutions down to earth.
The Intel DC S3500 averages 16,931 IOPS during the measurement window.
The DC S3500 averages 92.9% of I/O's at 10-20ms, and 5.7% in the 20-40ms range.
The Intel DC S3500 averages 3.98 Watts during the precondition run.
The Intel DC S3500 averages 4,248 IOPS per Watt during this test. The OLTP/Database mixed workload is a close representation of the intended environment for the DC S3500.
The Webserver profile is a read-only test with a wide range of file sizes. Web servers are responsible for generating content for users to view over the internet, much like the very page you are reading. The speed of the underlying storage system has a massive impact on the speed and responsiveness of the server that is hosting the website, and thus the end-user experience.
The Intel DC S3500 averages 23,765 IOPS at QD256 in this read-centric workload.
The DC S3500 provides 61.9% of I/O's at 10-20ms, 31.7% at 8-10ms, and 6.2% at 6-8ms.
The DC S3500 averages 2.5 Watts during the measurement window, much lower than the power draw during the other workloads with write activity.
The DC S3500 averages 9,464 IOPS per Watt.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds new desert map named: Valle Coronado
- Wolfenstein II goes old school, with a new demo released
- Tesla's battery grid in South Australia finished early
- Project CARS 2 demo now available on PC, Xbox One, and PS4
- Ethereum reaches record high of $414, mining is now easier
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- ASRock X299 Mini-ITX and SO-DIMM OC and Build Guide
- Wierd characters in Z97 Gaming BIOS
- I7-6700k, Gigabyte Aorus Z270X K7, Undervolt1.160
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ