Heading in to the BIOS we've got a new setup. The first time you go in you'll see EZ Mode. Overall it's all very similar with little separating the new one and the old one.
We've got a nice new color scheme and a little more added information with the RAM setup being the most prominent. As always, though, if you're going into the BIOS, you'll want to jump into Advanced Mode, which can be accessed by pressing the F7 button.
Once we get into the Advanced Area of the BIOS you're going to be pretty familiar with everything that is going on here. We've again got a new color scheme and the overall look has changed slightly, but as always if you're in the BIOS, you'll no doubt want to head straight into the Ai Tweaker section. In here you'll see all the usual options available and you can get into the overclocking side of things with no drama.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Street Fighter V players upgraded to the Arcade Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.1 brings stability all round
- Civilization VI: Rise and Fall new details fully explained
- Dynasty Warriors 9 reveals a massive open world with trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series