Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the bag tied to the HDD rack you will find seven brass standoffs along with a socket to tighten them, ten wire managing ties, and a motherboard speaker to listen for post codes.
You are also given eight grommets for the 2.5" drives, and their screws in the middle of this image. The thumbscrews are used for hard drives, the hex heads are for the PSU and motherboard, leaving the small screws at the bottom right for the ODD and card reader installation.
Shipped outside of the case and sitting there right on top as you open the box, you will find the installation guide provided for the N200 chassis.
Completely unfolded, this side starts with a parts list and moves right into things like the component installation as well as pointing out where every part goes and what screws to use in the explanations in the text under each image.
On the back side of that same paper you can see there are three more sections of how-to at the top and that row ends with a wiring guide. The bottom discusses the terms of the two year warranty in many languages.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Someone just bought close to $400 million worth of Bitcoin
- Dragon Ball FighterZ first DLC unlocks Broly, Bardock
- Final Fantasy XV PC mods can be whimsical and absurd
- Atari gets into crypto, offers Atari Token and Pong Token
- AMD offers free Ryzen APU so owners can flash their firmware
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit