Using plain brown cardboard and black screened information on top of it, the front of the box shows the chassis on the left and five key features on the right side. At the bottom you will find that this is a mini-tower chassis and it is called the N200.
Here the company and chassis name start things off above the handle. Under it is an image of the chassis with more of the left side showing this time. At the bottom you will find the bar codes and the "model box" where a sticker designates what is inside the box.
The back of the packaging offers an idea of what you find inside the N200. There are ten features pointed out and described with text to let you know what you are looking at or where to find each feature. At the bottom in many languages it says that this is a mini-tower chassis, the N200.
This last panel offers the Cooler Master logo and chassis name at the top under the shipping labels. Under the handle you find the same specifications chart we covered a page back.
Inside of the cardboard, Cooler Master uses thick Styrofoam at the top and bottom to protect the chassis from drops and possible crushing. Inside of that you have the clear plastic liner, but also the shiny part of the front bezel has an additional layer so that it is perfect for their customers. It all worked very well, as the N200 arrived in great shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit