We're finally done with all the mumbo-jumbo - it's time to move on to the good stuff!
To test the brightness, clarity and viewing angles of the L.I.S. VFD, we altered the brightness control until we found a suitable level, and we waited until dark.
As stated by VL System, the product's display is as crystal clear and as bright as we could have hoped for; simply beautiful.
One major fault of this device is its inability to manually shutoff. If this product is used in your main computer, and that main computer happens to be in the room you sleep in - don't expect a tranquil slumber. The VFD remains very active, offering sliding animations and dynamic computer information displayed by the second - the thing will be blinking you to death, especially if you're trying to fall asleep. It is recommended you lengthen the display time settings - equating to less animation and fewer brightness alterations.
Finally, the night-shots you've been waiting for:
As you can see, the device operates beautifully. Don't be fooled by the name though, the L.I.S. VFD can operate in one of three colours: blue green or red.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Father of Sonic joins Square Enix to work on new game
- Stardew Valley was the most downloaded Switch game in 2017
- Vive Pro's recommended PC specs may get bumped up
- Sony and Nike make official PS2 shoes
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series