As we all learned as children (hopefully), first impressions can mean the world at times. The display on our hands is a perfect example of this; the packaging and presentation, as a whole, are very professional and clean. Now, does the actual product compare? Let's find out.
This particular V.F.D. has a gorgeous glitter-silver template with a black and blue display scheme. VL System has spared us any half-hearted manufacturing. From this unit's shiny enticing template to its polished controls, it makes the absolute necessity for anyone looking to spice up their computing experience.
The product comes with a handful of appropriately included accessories - all of which you will wind up using during one time or another. In the box, you will find:
- 1 L.I.S. VFD Display
- 1 PCI Panel
- 1 COM Cable
- 1 Audio Cable
- 1 Audio Jack
- 1 Business-card-style CD-ROM
On the front of the unit are two buttons: MODE and RESET. The MODE button allows you to switch between visualizations, and RESET simply gives you the ability to restart the VFD when you are experiencing technical problems.
While the entire product remains very sturdy and well-finished, the buttons feel surprisingly cheap. The reason for this is the lack of a strong spring (or shorter ones) behind both buttons. There is very little resistance.
You might expect more features directly on the panel, but the lack of tangible controls is made up for by the amount of options and features included in the L.I.S. VFD software, not to mention the tweaking features accessible on the back of the display.
On the reverse side of the product is a bank of user-definable hardware settings. A: VFD colour selection (blue, red or green), B: Reset/Mode configuration, C: VFD brightness control.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NZXT introduce the GRID+ V3 fan controller
- Seagate introduce Seagate Secure security features
- NZXT announce their all-new H Series cases
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz