The File Server profile represents typical file server workloads. This profile tests a wide variety of different file sizes simultaneously, with an 80% read and 20% write distribution.
The Toshiba PX02SMF080 averages 64,151 IOPS at QD256, well above the 45,736 IOPS mustered by the Optimus.
The Toshiba provides 8,715,777 I/Os (45.42%) at 2-4ms, and 8,185,639 I/Os (42.6%) in the 4-6ms range.
The PX02SMF080 averages 5.61 Watts in steady state very close to the Optimus's average of 5.74 Watts.
The Toshiba averages 11,451 IOPS per Watt, well above the Optimus average of 7,883 IOPS per Watt.
The Emailserver profile is a very demanding 8K test with a 50% read and 50% write distribution. This application is indicative of the performance of the solution in heavy write workloads.
The Toshiba exhibits solid performance in this write-intensive test, with 30,713 IOPS at QD256.
The Toshiba provides 31.18% of I/O's at 10-20ms, 13.75% of I/O's in the 6-8ms range, 11.02% at 1-2ms, and 10.63% at 8-10ms.
The Toshiba averages 6.23 Watts during the measurement window.
The Toshiba averaged 4,903 IOPS per Watt, in comparison to the 4,378 IOPS offered by the Optimus.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Toshiba PX02SM Specifications]
- Page 3 [SAS 12Gb/s Architecture]
- Page 4 [Toshiba PX02SMF080 Internals]
- Page 5 [Test System and Methodology]
- Page 6 [4K Random Read/Write]
- Page 7 [8K Random Read/Write]
- Page 8 [128K Sequential Read/Write]
- Page 9 [Database/OLTP and Webserver]
- Page 10 [Fileserver and Emailserver]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- Final Fantasy XIV's new expansion is called Shadowbringers
- Cliffy B is done making games
- Devil May Cry TV show coming to Netflix
- Sony skips E3 2019 for PlayStation-centric showcase
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions