Accessories and Documentation
Tucked in the back of the box you will find a few things. One of them is the near two meter braided cable that is gold plated on both ends, and uses a USB connection to plug into the PC and the mini-USB to plug into the bottom of the Stealth.
You also are given a USB to PS/2 adapter to take advantage of the full NKRO support versus the standard 12 KRO in USB usage. If you want to use the On-The-Fly Repeat Rate buttons, you will also need this adapter for it to function. The other piece setting there is a key puller to help you swap out extra key caps.
Speaking of those extra key caps, you are sent a red WASD key replacement set with both the letter and the arrow being painted on the plastic cap. This is the same story for the pair of Cooler Master caps, they are painted on the cap as well.
There is some paperwork to help you find your way around the keyboard. In this section CM covers the layout of the key features. You are pointed to the Repeat Rate keys, the multi-media keys, Windows lock key, the pair of Windows keys, and of course the location of the Function key to work most of these features.
Along with the specifications, package contents, warranty information and tech support information, there is also a little bit of product placement advertising at the bottom showing off the Recon mouse and Sonuz headset you may not already own.
You also have the nine features that were listed on the back of the box, again listed in the paperwork. This covers everything from the switches used all the way down the list to the removable braided cable we just took a look at.
On the back of this fold out pamphlet you will find most of the warranty information and what the warranty will or will not protect against. I will say this about the construction, I have seen the YouTube video of CM Storm's Carter running these over with cars and trucks, so unless you do something drastically wrong of get some sort of component failures, if you can run them over and have them work, I think they will do just fine on your desk.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [CM Storm Quick Fire Stealth Mechanical Keyboard]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung could unveil the Galaxy S9 at CES 2018 in January
- Tesla's impressive new electric Semi Truck starts at $150K
- Battlegrounds surpasses 2.6 million concurrent gamers
- Battlegrounds has now sold over 22 million copies on the PC
- Battlegrounds new desert map named: Valle Coronado
- Asrock H97m Pro4 BSOD installing Vega56
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- ASRock X299 Mini-ITX and SO-DIMM OC and Build Guide
- Wierd characters in Z97 Gaming BIOS
- I7-6700k, Gigabyte Aorus Z270X K7, Undervolt1.160
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ