Accessories and Documentation
Part of what you find in the white hardware box is all of the mounting hardware. At the top you can see Intel push-pin legs that will need to be screwed to the base. If you are running an AMD system, you will need to attach the clip that will clamp onto the stock AMD socket ring. For those wanting to try this on socket LGA2011, you will be using the widest brackets at the bottom.
To mount any of those three sets of legs you are going to also need some screws. The bag on the left has the Phillips head screws you will need for that part of the installation. On the right is a quality control tag that shows this cooler was checked and has passed the inspection.
You will also find an installation guide that is currently folded to fit in the box. You will also find a warranty card that I assume you would have to mail in.
When you unfold the instructions, the front starts off showing the cooler along with all the parts it should have in the box below it. On the right you will find simple and easy to follow steps for installation of this cooler to all of the Intel sockets.
When you flip it over, this time you also get an image of the cooler on the left, but this time it is followed up with information of where to look online if you were to have issues. The right side this time shows the AMD mounting and how to work this clip system with the stock AMD bracket.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX S40 CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [The Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Super Smash Bros. Ultimate/GameCube Controller now
- Hollow Knight for Switch, Gods & Glory free DLC details
- Resident Evil 2 remake PC requirements announced
- Gears of War 5 on PC scales incredibly well, up to 120FPS
- Red Dead Redemption 2 may come to PC
- win 7 with gigbyte mobo/network only getting 10% of bandwidth
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700 and Ryzen 5 2600 Review
- Best SSD For Gaming: Over 120 SSDs Tested!
- Vampyr Review: Bloody Rare
- ASROCK X370 and MB STICKS
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit