Bapco MobileMark 2012 1.5
Version and / or Patch Used: 2012 1.5
Developer Homepage: http://www.bapco.com
Test Homepage: http://www.bapco.com
MobileMark 2012 1.5 is an application-based benchmark that reflects usage patterns of business users in the areas of office productivity, media creation and media consumption. Unlike benchmarks that only measure battery life, MobileMark 2012 measures battery life and performance simultaneously, showing how well a system design addresses the inherent tradeoffs between performance and power management.
When I spoke with SanDisk, they really downplayed their power consumption for Extreme II. We've yet to get a LSI SandForce B02 stepping drive with 256GB of NAND, something I'm sure SanDisk has around the lab. Maybe that's why SanDisk didn't get out the pom-poms during our meeting.
As you can see here, the SanDisk Extreme II delivers very good battery life in our notebook test.
PCMark Vantage HDD Test - Power Draw
The Extreme II 240GB has fairly low idle power consumption, but at the same time produced very high random write power spikes. When reading data from the drive, the power shot up quite high as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [SanDisk Extreme II 240GB]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Sequential Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - AIDA64 Random Access Time]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Anvil Storage Utilities]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Z370 will support future 8th Gen Cannon Lake CPUs
- Vivendi abstains vote in Ubisoft shareholders meeting
- Intel's b2b shop could revolutionize PC game reselling
- GeIL reveal ASUS ROG certified EVO X ROG RGB RAM
- Seasonic reveal their PRIME Ultra power supplies
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM