Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the inner blue wedge shaped box you will find the USB extension cable for the receiver only. Note the sticker covering the wide end, it shows the receiver at the left going into this cable, and that it won't work as a USB extension cable.
If you want a wired mouse with a detachable USB cable, here you go. Or you can use it as intended, and just connect this cable to the G700s when the battery needs a recharge. This will not only charge the battery, but it will also allow for data transmission at the same time, so you can charge as you play.
There is also some paperwork to find inside the box. First is the setup guide on the left that will explain things to you in detail. The second bit is information of what Logitech considers things worthy of covering in the three year warranty, as well as what they deem to be user damage.
On one side of the setup guide you can see they first show the G700s and all the components you need to go with it. Step one shows that you need to remove the plastic arrow to allow the battery to make contact and function. Step two shows to plug in the receiver. And step three shows to grab the software to configure the mouse while step four addresses the recharging.
It then continues to the back where step five shows all of the buttons at the top and in the second image, shows the feet, battery, cover, compartment for the receiver, and they also point out the charge notification lights. Step six is a small troubleshooting guide if once set up you can't seem to get the pointer to move on the desktop or get any effective clicks from the mouse.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- KFA2's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti EX graphics card teased
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard