The G700s comes in a similar packaging to all the G series products from Logitech. The black box is used to easily highlight the half outside and half inside image of the product. The use of black with the high contrasting light blue is simple, but very effective at grabbing your attention.
The front of the box has a pair of magnets to keep the front of the packaging closed, but when opened, this is what you see. On the left is covers the hydrophobic surface, dry grip side panels, and the fingerprint resistant buttons while on the right you can see the G700s and the receiver under a layer of clear plastic to keep it snug in the box.
The right side of the box covers the features of the laser sensor, discusses the friction coefficient of the feet, and speaks of the durability of the G700s in three different languages.
Under the Logitech and G700s naming at the top, there is another image of the mouse to discuss some other features. Here they cover the cable that works to charge and send data at the same time, the capability of using five profiles, and that 13 out of the 17 functions can be programmed.
The last side of the box covers the list of things included inside of the box along with the system requirements for this device, again displayed in three languages. The last thing to note is the QR-Code box in case you want to see more information on it at the place of purchase.
Inside of the box you have to slide out the entire blue wedge of cardboard. Not only does it contain the mouse and receiver on the front, but inside of the blue wedge you will find the extra cables and literature for the G700s.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital-only Xbox One coming in 2019
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- Smash Bros. Ultimate/Pokemon: Let's Go to bump Switch sales
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- G-Technology Mobile SSD R Series 1TB Review
- Asus 2-in-1 Q524UQ
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Gigabyte Psu buzzing?
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions