The e750 is brilliant, I love it - I don't have enough praise for it. From its stylish looks to the down right impressive functionality and totally rock solid stability, Toshiba have almost hit the sweet spot with this Pocket PC. The only flaw I could find was the lack of Bluetooth support which just about all other PDA devices include these days.
Originally I bought the e750 Pocket PC based purely on two of its features - Wi-Fi support and price. ASUS had a similar spec'ed unit up for sale which was much more expensive. While this PDA is not cheap (around $500 USD) I still consider it fairly good value for money - and after all it was much cheaper than the ASUS model. It does everything I want it to do and more with its entertainment side with Windows Media Player 9 and outstanding battery life due to the stunning array of power saving options in Windows Mobile 2003 which has been coupled tremendously well with this PDA.
If you aren't a business person you probably won't find enough reasons to justify spending $500 US on this type of device - at least not until Pocket PC's become more mainstream and carry more features such as AM and FM radio, for instance. However, if you are a business person who is on the road a lot and needs all your information in your pocket and to be very accessible with the ability to synchronize important data between the device and your desktop PC, you should not be without the Toshiba e750 Pocket PC.
High Quality Display
Not too expensive
Windows Mobile 2003
Good Battery Life and
Easy to use and under layout
Flawless Active Sync software
Rating - 9.5 out of 10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice Award!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit