Accessories and Documentation
Along with the Grid fan hub, you also get a nice assortment of goodies to go with it. There is the male Molex to 3-pin power cord for the Grid to send a constant 12V to all the fans. You also get five zip-ties, a pair of wide 3M dual lock tape pads to mount the Grid. At the bottom there are three wires tied together. Here you will find the 3-pin to 4-pin fan adapters, two of them, and you will also see the female 3-pin to female 3-pin adapter to power the grid from a fan controller.
What I really like about the paperwork is that when you first open it up, it gives you diagrams of the completed installations with moth Molex connectivity on the left, and connecting the Grid to a fan controller on the right.
Flipping the paper over, the top half gives you most of the parts list, along with a diagram of where to find the power and fan ports on the actual fan hub. Under that is where they itemize the individual components.
The lower half continues on with a couple more wire descriptions, and then moves right on into how and where to mount the Grid. Of course its location is just a suggestion; it will vary case to case, and build to build.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- TSMC pumps $25 billion into 5nm node, expected in 2020
- TSMC ramps 7nm production: new GPUs, AI, crypto chips coming
- Yawn: Intel Z390 chipset rumored to be rebadged Z370
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 1000 rumors: 16GB RAM in a smartphone
- Pre-order Super Smash Bros. Ultimate/GameCube Controller now
- GA-Z68AP-D3 rev 1.0, unable to access BIOS or load Win10
- Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- AMD Vega 56 not being detected by Gigabyte Z68XP-UD4 motherboard
- win 7 with gigbyte mobo/network only getting 10% of bandwidth
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700 and Ryzen 5 2600 Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit