Accessories and Documentation
Along with the Grid fan hub, you also get a nice assortment of goodies to go with it. There is the male Molex to 3-pin power cord for the Grid to send a constant 12V to all the fans. You also get five zip-ties, a pair of wide 3M dual lock tape pads to mount the Grid. At the bottom there are three wires tied together. Here you will find the 3-pin to 4-pin fan adapters, two of them, and you will also see the female 3-pin to female 3-pin adapter to power the grid from a fan controller.
What I really like about the paperwork is that when you first open it up, it gives you diagrams of the completed installations with moth Molex connectivity on the left, and connecting the Grid to a fan controller on the right.
Flipping the paper over, the top half gives you most of the parts list, along with a diagram of where to find the power and fan ports on the actual fan hub. Under that is where they itemize the individual components.
The lower half continues on with a couple more wire descriptions, and then moves right on into how and where to mount the Grid. Of course its location is just a suggestion; it will vary case to case, and build to build.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony has no plans to make new PS Vita
- PlayStation Now lets you download games for offline play
- Android 17 confirmed as next Dragon Ball FighterZ DLC
- Danny Trejo introduces Magic: The Gathering Arena Open Beta
- Dark Souls Remastered for Switch: Network Test available
- DLink HD Wi-Fi Camera 8300LH Review
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Review: No Seriously, Just Buy It
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Can't connect to the media server on my AC68U
- The Slater releases on September 20th
- Partnership Between Mastiff and Yggdrazil Group Brings Home Sweet Home to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One This October
- Turn-Based PC-RTS 'ValeGuard' Has Launched On STEAM Offering Exciting City-Building & Strategic Real-Time Combat
- IBM Takes Major Step in Breaking Open the Black Box of AI
- Genpact Launches Cora CommandCenter to Transform Digital Workforce Performance and Automation Governance