The Grid is shipped is a small cardboard box with an image of the ten port fan hub right on the front of the box. The use of black and white with the pop of blue under the name will certainly attract your eye, and hopefully the features listed at the bottom will sell you on the product.
On the right side of the packaging, the features that were found on the front are now repeated in four other languages to help cover NZXT's markets.
On the back NZXT shows the Grid installed in a chassis with all of the fans wires running into it to give you an idea of what to expect. The lower section is taken up on how the Grid came to market as an individual offering rather than just something you can get in their chassis offerings.
The left side of the box covers another three languages with the features lists.
Inside of the cardboard, the Grid is shipped in a thin plastic tray with compartments in it to keep the Grid separated from the wiring and instructions. Of course this box and its contents were shipped in a larger box too, and allowed for this sample to arrive in great shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series