We have put the X-Micro IMPACT 4 Pro up against an X-Micro nVidia GeForce2 MX 32mb and nVidia reference GeForce2 Ultra all using the latest Detonator 10.80 drivers under Windows 2000 all clocked at their default clock speeds. Testing was done using highly synthetic benchmarking programs, 3DMark 2000 and Quake 3 Arena to give you an idea of the performance of the X-Micro IMPACT 4 Pro video card compared to the GeForce2 MX and Ultra.
TEST SYSTEM SETUP
Processor - AMD Athlon 800MHz (8x100)
RAM - 256MB PC150 SDRAM
Motherboard - ABIT KT7A RAID
Video Card - X-Micro nVidia GeForce2 MX 32mb, X-Micro IMPACT 4 Pro 32mb, nVidia GeForce2 Ultra 64mb - Microsoft Windows 2000
Drivers - nVidia 10.80, DX8
Software - 3DMark 2000, Quake 3 Arena Results - 3DMark2000 (1024x768 16bit Colour)
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard North's Diablo III would've looked like Diablo II
- Remedy's Northlight engine being optimized for multiplayer
- Remedy making new game outside of P7
- Arc System Works and SWERY announce new title 'The Missing'
- Monster Hunter: World updated for Xbox One, patch 1.06
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit