Overall, I'll have to say that I'm rather impressed. Sure, there are much better cases out there, but not in a price range anything close to this one. For a retail price of US$69.99, you get an aluminum enclosure that is pre-modified and includes a 420 watt power supply. I've seen other so-called budget cases with no PSU coming in at the same price, so you're already getting a good deal. Now take into consideration the lighting effects already in place, the solid mid-tower size and the LED blazing on the front cover and you have a pretty good deal on your hands.
Of course everything isn't all roses, but again, we're talking about a budget box here. I will, however, jump upon the soapbox again and state that four Molex connectors is simply too few! Even without adding more fans to the front of the case I had to dig up a splitter just to make things work right.
Bottom line...For those looking for a very workable enclosure that goes beyond the drab beige cases of yesterday, there are several options available. But for those who have a budget to consider, there are few alternatives that can match, yet alone beat, this Z-series case. You get a high level of quality along with a power supply and features that make this a value that may be just too good to pass up.
Unique window design
420 watt PSU included
Lighting mods already in place
PSU only has four Molex connectors
Will need to add additional front fans
Rating - 9/10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit