The File Server profile represents typical file server workloads. This profile tests a wide variety of different file sizes simultaneously, with an 80% read and 20% write distribution.
The Kingston E100 averages 29,719 IOPS at QD256, which is again in the same performance range as the Intel and Micron SSD's.
The Kingston E100 provides 6,650,588 I/Os (74%) in the 8-10ms range, and 1,905,531 I/Os (21%) in the 8-10ms range.
The E100 averages 4.23 Watts in steady state.
The E100 averages 7,053 IOPS per Watt, coming in very close to the Optimus average of 7,276 IOPS.
The Emailserver profile is a very demanding 8K test with a 50% read and 50% write distribution. This application is indicative of the performance of the solution in heavy write workloads.
The Kingston E100 exhibits excellent performance in this test, with 30,362 IOPS at QD256.
The Kingston E100 provides 53.2% of I/O's in the 6-8ms range, 30.1% at 8-10ms, and 11.5% at 10-20ms.
The E100 averages 3.46 Watts during the measurement window.
The Kingston E100 averaged 6,100 IOPS per Watt.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung plans new 7nm plant to better fight TSMC
- Qualcomm inks Always Connected PC deals with T-Mobile, AT&T
- Justice League fan cut uses Zimmer music, improves end fight
- Ubisoft exploring blockchain tech for its games
- Roy Taylor leaves AMD, AMD Studios gets reshuffled
- Seagate IronWolf 12TB HDD Review
- Z370 Taichi BIOS 1.40
- Seagate DJI Fly Drive 2TB Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Secretlab TITAN NAPA: the most luxurious gaming chair yet
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit