Kingston SSDNow E100 Specifications
The 6Gb/s Kingston SSDNow comes in three capacities of 100GB, 200GB and 400GB. Each capacity features 428, 857, and 1714 TB of endurance, respectively. The endurance is enabled by 32nm Toshiba Toggle eMLC NAND with 30,000 P/E cycles, in conjunction with the LSI SandForce SF-2500 class controllers.
The SSD comes in a 2.5" form factor with a 7mm Z-Height, enabling the SSD to slip into dense applications. The SSD supports R.A.I.S.E functionality and 55-bit BCH ECC along with the standard SandForce equipped AES-128 encryption.
The Kingston E100 also features enhanced enterprise SMART monitoring statistics, which allows users to monitor reliability tracking, usage statistics and life remaining metrics.
The SSD is widely available and hovers around the $3.5 per GB price point. There is an included three year warranty, which is lower than the typical five year warranties which we are accustomed to in the enterprise space.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- KFA2's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti EX graphics card teased
- ZOTAC unleashes GeForce GTX 1080 Ti ArcticStorm Mini
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz