Kingston SSDNow E100 Specifications
The 6Gb/s Kingston SSDNow comes in three capacities of 100GB, 200GB and 400GB. Each capacity features 428, 857, and 1714 TB of endurance, respectively. The endurance is enabled by 32nm Toshiba Toggle eMLC NAND with 30,000 P/E cycles, in conjunction with the LSI SandForce SF-2500 class controllers.
The SSD comes in a 2.5" form factor with a 7mm Z-Height, enabling the SSD to slip into dense applications. The SSD supports R.A.I.S.E functionality and 55-bit BCH ECC along with the standard SandForce equipped AES-128 encryption.
The Kingston E100 also features enhanced enterprise SMART monitoring statistics, which allows users to monitor reliability tracking, usage statistics and life remaining metrics.
The SSD is widely available and hovers around the $3.5 per GB price point. There is an included three year warranty, which is lower than the typical five year warranties which we are accustomed to in the enterprise space.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series