Kingston SSDNow E100 Specifications
The 6Gb/s Kingston SSDNow comes in three capacities of 100GB, 200GB and 400GB. Each capacity features 428, 857, and 1714 TB of endurance, respectively. The endurance is enabled by 32nm Toshiba Toggle eMLC NAND with 30,000 P/E cycles, in conjunction with the LSI SandForce SF-2500 class controllers.
The SSD comes in a 2.5" form factor with a 7mm Z-Height, enabling the SSD to slip into dense applications. The SSD supports R.A.I.S.E functionality and 55-bit BCH ECC along with the standard SandForce equipped AES-128 encryption.
The Kingston E100 also features enhanced enterprise SMART monitoring statistics, which allows users to monitor reliability tracking, usage statistics and life remaining metrics.
The SSD is widely available and hovers around the $3.5 per GB price point. There is an included three year warranty, which is lower than the typical five year warranties which we are accustomed to in the enterprise space.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dbrands Nintendo Switch skins guarantee no damage to device
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Valve picks up Campo Santo, Firewatch developer
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit