128K Sequential Read/Write
The 128K sequential speeds reflect the maximum sequential throughput of the SSD using a realistic file size encountered in an enterprise scenario.
The KingFast F3 Plus and the SuperSSpeed S301 run neck-and-neck in this test scenario. The results are so close that for the higher QD the results for the F3 Plus are behind the S301. The F3 Plus averages 531MB/s in this test.
The F3 Plus and the S301 exhibit very similar performance in this test, averaging 477MB/s.
The F3 Plus and S301 again run neck and neck with virtually indistinguishable performance results.
The F3 Plus provides 99.8% of operations (11,401,122 I/O's) in the 60-80ms range, with the remaining 1,964 IOPS occurring in the 80-100ms range.
The F3 Plus averages a miserly 2.6 Watts during the measurement window.
The F3 Plus easily tops the competition in the MB/s per Watt test, averaging 182MB/s per Watt.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition released
- COLORFUL's new CGU 2018 eSports event might include PUBG
- Cygames shows off Granblue Fantasy's combat in all its glory
- NVIDIA wants retailers to sell to gamers, not crypto miners
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series