If you think that is a long list of cables, then you're right. There are a ton of ways to go with this power supply and all are geared towards making sure that you're able to utilize the least amount of cabling as possible to reduce case clutter and improve airflow.
You'll not be able to use all of the cables at the same time though as there are eight peripheral connectors, but only five modular connectors for them on the unit.
For our testing purposes, rail distribution is as simple as it gets with a single 12V rail. There is no need to worry about load balancing here.
A Look Inside
We honestly expected a bit more passive cooling on the inside of the unit, but sometimes less is more. The open design lets fresh air move all the way to the PCB and start moving heat away at the source, rather than waiting for it to be transferred via heat sinks.
Three Nippon Chemi-Con capacitors sit on the primary side of the power supply.
More Nippon Chemi-Con caps are all over the secondary side of the power supply, too.
be quiet! uses their own BQT T13525-YF28 fan to provide the active cooling for the Dark Power Pro 10 1200W.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gearbox hiring writer for Borderlands 3
- Take-Two: Microtransactions help buffer risk of new IP
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- Rocket League hosts Halloween event 'Haunted Hallows'
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz