If you think that is a long list of cables, then you're right. There are a ton of ways to go with this power supply and all are geared towards making sure that you're able to utilize the least amount of cabling as possible to reduce case clutter and improve airflow.
You'll not be able to use all of the cables at the same time though as there are eight peripheral connectors, but only five modular connectors for them on the unit.
For our testing purposes, rail distribution is as simple as it gets with a single 12V rail. There is no need to worry about load balancing here.
A Look Inside
We honestly expected a bit more passive cooling on the inside of the unit, but sometimes less is more. The open design lets fresh air move all the way to the PCB and start moving heat away at the source, rather than waiting for it to be transferred via heat sinks.
Three Nippon Chemi-Con capacitors sit on the primary side of the power supply.
More Nippon Chemi-Con caps are all over the secondary side of the power supply, too.
be quiet! uses their own BQT T13525-YF28 fan to provide the active cooling for the Dark Power Pro 10 1200W.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- God of War: Stone Manson Edition unveiled
- Dark Souls Remastered won't support cross-platform
- Minecraft boss becomes Xbox boss, replacing Phil Spencer
- Ubisoft says that the PC is the 'superior' gaming platform
- Samsung 4TB SSD teased, will cost a mighty $1900
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series