AIDA64 Random Access Time
Version and / or Patch Used: 1.60
Developer Homepage: http://www.aida64.com
Product Homepage: http://www.aida64.com
AIDA64 offers several different benchmarks for testing and optimizing your system or network. The Random Access test is one of very few if not only that will measure hard drives random access times in hundredths of milliseconds as oppose to tens of milliseconds.
Drives with only one or two tests displayed in the write test mean that they have failed the test and their Maximum and possibly their Average Scores were very high after the cache fills. This usually happens only with controllers manufactured by Jmicron.
We've yet to figure out why the Seagate 600 has higher read latency in our 64KB block test, but the 240GB capacity size scored the same .12ms average time.
The 600 480GB did well with average write latency, but towards the end of the test, the latency spiked and continued the test in an elevated state.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [Seagate 600 SSD 480GB]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Sequential Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - AIDA64 Random Access Time]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage - Drives with Data Testing]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - BootRacer]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - DiskBench]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Power Testing]
- Page 14 [Final Thoughts]