Specifications, Pricing and Availability
MyDigitalSSD released four capacity sizes in the new BP4 mSATA product line - 30GB, 60GB, 120GB - and the model we're looking at today, 240GB. The BP4 product line uses SATA III for 6Gbps of data bandwidth. Performance ratings from MDSSD come in at 560MB/s sequential read and 520MB/s sequential write speeds.
Drives built with S8 controllers have never lacked sequential performance, but their random performance has always been down a bit. MDSSD rates the BP4 at 18MB/s 4k read and 66MB/s 4K write. We'll see where the BP4 falls in our performance charts today, which is packed with the fastest mSATA products on the market.
Of course, performance is only part of the equation; price plays a significant role when making a purchase decision. The prices listed in MDSSD's spec sheet are the MSRP. After a little research, we found deep discounts available from MyDigitalSSD's e-tail wing, mydigitaldiscount.com. On their site we found the BP4 240GB at $179.99. The other capacity sizes are also significantly less - 30GB at $39.99, 60GB at $59.99 and the 120GB at $179.99. All prices were taken at the time of writing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [MyDigitalSSD BP4 240GB mSATA SSD]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Sequential Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - AIDA64 Random Access Time]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Anvil Storage Utilities]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- DOOM will be out on Nintendo Switch on November 10
- AMD Ryzen APU spotted with Radeon Vega M graphics
- Apple CEO: quality AR impossible with today's technology
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard