When the software is installed and loaded up, you are dropped into the home screen. Here the G-keys, M-keys, and the LCD screen flashes to show you can click from here to jump to those programming sections, or you can use the tabs at the bottom.
Under the G-key tab at the bottom you are shown all of those keys up close to start to program them for macros. You can use any of the preprogrammed keys in the list on the left and drag them over to the key you wish to use. There is also a way to set the keys to applications to boot the exe assigned to the key.
The LCD tab allows you to browse through a list of default applications that can be run, and you can download custom ones and they will then show in this list to allow users to turn them on and off from the menu on the keyboards screen.
The lighting tab is pretty self-explanatory, here you can set the three profiles to various colors. You can either spin the wheel at the top, you can use an RGB code with the sliders, or even pick from one of the 22 preset color choices. This set the backlighting of everything on the board, but the M-keys and LCD controls, they remain amber no matter what color is chosen for the other keys.
The tab with an icon of a memory IC is the way that the G series allows users to store and swap profiles for various games. So, basically if you fill the three profiles with various game settings, if you change games, you can go here and drag in the appropriate profile and drop it in the onboard memory of the keyboard.
If you click on the gear at the bottom it will bring up a settings window. Here you can allow or turn off various features, check the software version of the keyboard, and you can also change some settings on how the profile selection works.
If you need some advanced help when trying to set things up, you can click on the "?" icon. Here you can look up just about everything that may be a question you need answered, while trying to figure out how to get images or videos playing on the LCD.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Vivendi postpones Ubisoft takeover
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ