Starting with the top of the packaging, you see that there is the cooler naming on the left in the white area, and off to the right is a sticker denoting the award winning nature of this design, and above an image of the fan and cooler, you get a list of features.
Looking now at the front of the packaging you can see it repeats the top, sans the sticker. They do cover the awards, LGA2011 compatibility, RAM compatibility for LGA2011, the size, included fan, LNA adapter, the compatibility in general, included TIM and six year warranty are all covered.
This panel shows us specifications charts for both the tower and the fan used to cool it. You also get a box showing the inclusions with this cooler along with a pair of dimensional renderings of the cooler with the fan installed.
Noctua tells their customers in eight varying languages about what inspired this cooler and what should make it a success in your system.
Spinning the box once more we end up on a panel with eight features listed with an image and descriptions of what they are and how they benefit this coolers design.
Just like its little brother, when you pop the top on the NH-U14S, the hardware greats you immediately in these three boxes.
Packed under the hardware, you will find both the NF-A15 PWM fan and the NH-U14S cooler body surrounded in cardboard. There are shims of cardboard used to make this body fit in here very snugly, and unlike the NH-U12S where some of the fins had gotten bent, the NH-U14S arrived in much better shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo discuss Metroid Prime 4/Yoshi/Pokemon progression
- Total War dev Creative Assembly working on tactical FPS
- NVIDIA Tensor Core GPUs power 5 out of 7 best supercomputers
- INSOMNIA: The Ark developers announce new jazzy soundtrack
- Forza Horizon 4 car list leaked, 90GB of pre-load available
- Swann NVR-8580 8-Channel 4K Security System Review
- اعطال صيانه تكييفات امريكول (01014723434) اصلاح امري
- GA-Z68AP-D3 rev 1.0, unable to access BIOS or load Win10
- Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- AMD Vega 56 not being detected by Gigabyte Z68XP-UD4 motherboard
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit