Accessories and Documentation
The universal accessories that are packed in the long thin box are what we are looking at now. There is the handy L shaped Phillips screwdriver, the case badge, new wire fan clips without the plastic fan inserts, thermal paste, fan isolation strips, an L.N.A. adapter, and four corner pads for the NF-F12 PWM fan, should you need them.
The SecuFirm2 for Intel kit has everything you will need for all active Intel sockets. There are two sets of instructions for various sockets to go along with some new hardware. There are four black risers, and four knurled nuts to mount the pair of top brackets on either side of the new back plate. For LGA2011 users, you get the four screws for the motherboard bracket and are placed to the right of the instructions.
The SecuFirm2 for AMD is much simpler. Here you get four longer screws to pass through the motherboard, four white plastic risers, the top brackets, and the instructions for AMD installations. You will also need those four knurled nuts from the Intel kit to finish securing the top brackets to the motherboard.
Noctua also sent along a second NF-F12 PWM in the retail box for me to do push/pull testing. With packaging exactly like that of the cooler it is tough to confuse them in the store.
If you flip open the front of the packaging you can see how the fan is designed and built on the left, above images of the air flow and the fins from a thermal cameras perspective. On the right you not only get a peek at the fan inside, but there are included parts shown and labeled at the top, too.
With the fan from the cooler on the left, and the retail fan on the right, you can see they both carry the same exact model number and power rating, as well as giving you a look at some of the design features employed in these fans to not only improve air flow and pressure, but to help keep these fans silent as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PUBG mobile: 200m downloads, 30m daily active users
- Of course Anthem is more rewarding with friends
- Switch is fastest selling current-gen console in U.S.
- PC gaming catches up to console earnings in 2018
- Fortnite's dances could cost Epic big
- Z390 Taichi Ultimate stuck on Error Code 55
- Z77, using sound card and onboard sound
- QSAN XN8008T NAS Review
- ASUS ROG Swift PG27UQ: The Best Gaming Monitor Ever Made
- light is flashing slow
- GROOVE X Introduce a New Companion Robot, 'LOVOT'
- New PhishER Product from KnowBe4 Helps Contain Email Threats
- Scientific Games Announces Settlement in Shuffle Tech Litigation
- Joy to the Streamers! 1,000 Dreams Fund Announces 'Stream The Halls' 24-Hour Holiday Charity Fundraiser on Twitch
- Gaming Innovation Group Inc.: Key Dates Announcement for Reverse Share Split