Infortrend EonNAS Pro 510
Here we get our first look at the EonNAS Pro 510. The unit doesn't have an overbearing amount of LEDs that dance or flash for little to no reason.
The drive sleds have individual locking mechanisms, but the front door doesn't lock.
You can configure your NAS with the front display and two-buttons. The power button is easily identifiable. There are four small LEDs on the front face that show an over temperature warning, network activity and disk activity. Each drive sled also shows drive activity.
A single USB connector on the front makes backing up your thumb drives easy. The front USB port is 2.0, the two 3.0 ports are both on the back of the NAS.
I was a bit surprised to see the EonNAS Pro 510 is SATA only. The connectors aren't keyed for SAS HDDs.
Infortrend uses an internal power supply so no power brick to deal with.
A large fan keeps the system and your HDDs cool. The two fans are quiet, we couldn't hear the EonNAS Pro 510 from a few feet away.
All but one of the I/O connectors are on the back of the NAS.
If you prefer to place your NAS on a desk the rubber feet help isolate vibration transfer.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Hardware Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Software Features]
- Page 4 [Packaging]
- Page 5 [Infortrend EonNAS Pro 510]
- Page 6 [Configuration Menus]
- Page 7 [Test System Setup]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 1 HDD / JBOD]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 4 HDD / RAID 0]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - 4 HDD / RAID 5]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - 4 HDD / RAID 6]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Multi-Client Test]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- The Division movie secures John Wick, Deadpool 2 director
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit