InWin GT1 Mid Tower Chassis
The front of the chassis does take some abstract thinking to find an automotive inspiration, but you can sort of see the open black grill at the top, and the lower section looks like some of the trendy ricer aftermarket body kits. Any way you do look at it, this is stylish and well ventilated.
Where the front of the chassis runs into the roof, you get the front I/O panel spread on both sections. At the top you get the backlit power button and the Silence/Turbo fan switch. On the front you are given a single USB 2.0 port on either side of the HD Audio jacks, with a USB 3.0 port all the way to the right. On both sides are blue "headlights" that will flicker with the HDD activity.
Spinning things around to get a better look at the top, you can see the ventilation mates the front almost exactly. In front of the honeycomb mesh there is also a HDD dock built into the panel between the I/O panel and the roof ventilation.
Looking at the GT1 from the profile explains why I call the top a cowling as it takes the same shape as a hood would. The left side of the chassis offers a flat white panel with a tinted window that is raised from the rest of the panel and held in with chrome Allen screws.
In the back, the top of the chassis offers a pair of water cooling holes with a wire pass-through between them. Then you see the rear I/O area and the 120mm exhaust fan. As you move down you see the seven expansion slots and the metal plate to secure the cards from easy tampering since the cards screws are external.
The right side of the chassis doesn't offer anything cool like the window on the opposite side, but they did bump out the panel to allow for more wiring to fit behind the motherboard tray.
Under the chassis there are solid rubber feet to support this chassis. At the left you can see the fan filter under where the PSU mounts as well as the section of dust filter under the optional fan mount in front of it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead Redemption 2 has players surviving off the land
- Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Pro bundle announced
- Jump Force Collectors Edition costs $260, pre-order bonuses
- Square Enix showcase 10 minutes of LEFT ALIVE gameplay
- Possible Diablo animated series in development with Netflix
- اقرب توكيل وايت ويل شبرا الخيمة (01225025360) توكيل ص¡
- EP2C602 wont post
- صيانة كريازى مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجة كريازى الت
- صيانة جنرال اليكتريك مصر 0235700994 | توكيل ثلاجات ج
- صيانة كلفينيتور مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجات كلفين
- AkkenCloud Announces Vendor Management Systems Integration Partnership with JobRobotix
- USR ID adds tamper alert feature to mobile phone proximity lock app Leash
- Bitmain Announces Next-Generation ASIC Chip, New Mining Machine will be Available Soon
- Awesome Adventuring on the Go: Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse launches today on Nintendo Switch
- Uncle Death Radically Skateboards His Way to PC in LET IT DIE, Coming Soon to Steam