Thermaltake NiC C5 Continued
For this image I disconnected the VR switch found on the right from the two pin connector seen on the left. In the middle is the 3-pin power plug for both of the TT-1225 fans.
Removing the shrouds gives us a look at the tower inside. As you can see the pipes are nickel plated before the 52 aluminium fins are pressed over the top of them. There are also wire fan clip holes in the fins since this is the same fin design used in the other three versions as well.
Looking at the top of the cooler you can easily see the Tt logo stamped into the fins, not only for looks but to disturb the airflow as well. There are also noticeable curves and notches to the fins that allow that mass of flow and pressure from these fans to build up before entering the cooler.
At the other end of the NiC C5, the nickel plated copper base is protected with this thick sticker that must be removed prior to installing the cooler to your motherboard.
Removing the sticker, as not to leave it in the way, you can now see the sandwich of the pair of copper base components as they are soldered to each of the five 6mm heat pipes to superior heat distribution from base to pipes.
If you were wondering about the polished base, this image shows it is polished to a mirror shine with no remnants of any sort of milling marks. The majority of the center is flat against an edge, but the corners and edges do deflect quite a bit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- FromSoftware reveal 15 minutes of Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
- Shenmue III release date finalized
- Amazon kills 20% game pre-order discount, offers $10 credit
- Devil May Cry 5 gets stylish new gameplay and release date
- Battlefield V's low pre-orders could hurt EA, says analyst
- Z87 pro4 bios setting not sticking
- P9X79E-WS Giant Headaches
- EVGA Z370 Classified K (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming WIFI-OP Motherboard Review
- Buy (30) Apple iPhone X $8,970 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Road Redemption Coming This Fall to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch
- PROZE: a VR survival adventure announcement trailer
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada