Look and Feel
Sony's Xperia Z is one of the best looking smartphones on the market, as soon as you see it in person, you'll love the look of it from top to bottom. It feels great in the hand, and is great to use. The Xperia Z weighs in at just 146 grams, making it quite light in the hand.
In terms of size, we have (measured in inches) 5.47 x 2.80 x 0.31.
The front of the Xperia Z has the iconic SONY logo up the top, with the earpiece above it. Down the bottom of the Xperia Z we have the microphone, for you know, speaking into.
The Xperia Z from the back looks gorgeous, with its beautiful style and XPERIA logo on the back. We can see the power button sticking out from the side, which is definitely a departure from the usual styling we can expect from the likes of Samsung and LG.
On the right side of the phone we have the loudspeaker, volume rocker, power button and SIM card slot (from left to right, respectively).
On the left side, we have the power/charging microUSB slot and microSD card slot. These are little slits that can be opened up, exposing the port. When closed, the Xperia Z is actually water-proof - yes, water-proof.
On the very top of the phone we have the usual 3.5mm headphone/speaker jack.
At the bottom of the phone we have a little space to put a cord in and use it to hold it around your wrist.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Look and Feel]
- Page 3 [Display and Speaker Quality]
- Page 4 [Features]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard