Look and Feel
Sony's Xperia Z is one of the best looking smartphones on the market, as soon as you see it in person, you'll love the look of it from top to bottom. It feels great in the hand, and is great to use. The Xperia Z weighs in at just 146 grams, making it quite light in the hand.
In terms of size, we have (measured in inches) 5.47 x 2.80 x 0.31.
The front of the Xperia Z has the iconic SONY logo up the top, with the earpiece above it. Down the bottom of the Xperia Z we have the microphone, for you know, speaking into.
The Xperia Z from the back looks gorgeous, with its beautiful style and XPERIA logo on the back. We can see the power button sticking out from the side, which is definitely a departure from the usual styling we can expect from the likes of Samsung and LG.
On the right side of the phone we have the loudspeaker, volume rocker, power button and SIM card slot (from left to right, respectively).
On the left side, we have the power/charging microUSB slot and microSD card slot. These are little slits that can be opened up, exposing the port. When closed, the Xperia Z is actually water-proof - yes, water-proof.
On the very top of the phone we have the usual 3.5mm headphone/speaker jack.
At the bottom of the phone we have a little space to put a cord in and use it to hold it around your wrist.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Look and Feel]
- Page 3 [Display and Speaker Quality]
- Page 4 [Features]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- The Division movie secures John Wick, Deadpool 2 director
- Microsoft seeks engineers for next-gen Xbox, teases GDDR6
- Fortnite developer: no rush to make new Battle Royale maps
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit