System Requirements and Main Features
Minimum System Requirements
Operating System: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 (both 32 bit and 64 bit versions).
It takes just seconds to save or restore a snapshot.
Doesn't impact computer performance even on older or slower systems.
Can be remotely managed and deployed (Enterprise console).
Upon reboot you can switch between saved snapshots at will, essentially bringing your system back and forth in time.
By restoring a previously saved snapshot you can essentially undo system crashes within seconds, even if Windows can't start.
Test different software without the need to uninstall them after testing - just reboot and restore a previous snapshot at boot time. By doing so you will be instantly undoing everything that happened in the meantime. Software testing installs, system crashes, botched or incompatible installations, user configuration errors, they will all be completely gone in seconds just by restoring a healthy snapshot. This is not just a clean-up; it's a complete undo so there will be no leftovers left behind.
It can fully undo the most common non-sophisticated malware infections out there.
Snapshots can be created from within Windows, without having to restart the system. The system has to be restarted in order to restore a previously created snapshot.
It supports an astonishing number of 60000 snapshots.
Works with VMWare and Virtual Machines, both as a host or within the virtual machine as a client.
Supports Multi-boot, Multi OS workstations.
Snapshots can be locked to prevent accidental deletion.
Explore, browse and retrieve files and folders from any snapshot. Just drag and drop them into your active system.
Access control - manage levels of multiple user and administrative privileges.
Automatically schedule snapshots to be taken on a fixed schedule, or upon execution of specific files (i.e. setup.exe).
256-bit AES snapshot encryption. Prevents unauthorized data theft in case of stolen computer.
Group Management and Enterprise Network Administration Control (FREE utility).
Stealth Mode - You can hide the Rollback Rx tray icon and boot time splash screen.
You can change the hot-key that opens the RX recovery console at boot time (the default key is HOME).
Built-in snapshot defragmenter optimizes system resources and recovers free space.
Option to keep files and folders unchanged when you roll-back to a previously saved snapshot.
Advanced setup configuration wizard for system administrators. You can set deployment options and predefine Rollback RX settings. Offers detailed program operation logging.
Supports all industry standard deployment options including silent installations and pre-installation configuration.
Dynamic disk space management - disk space is recovered upon snapshot deletion.
Intelligent disk space monitoring - informing users of disk space usage of each snapshot.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit