Starting the savings, InWin uses a paling cardboard box and chooses to go with two colors of printing on it. On this side of the box you see a large rendering of the chassis with the G7 at the lower left naming this chassis.
Continuing on, you now have this side panel with blue text. Here InWin covers ten features that you can find in or on the G7 chassis.
This side of the packaging offers a look at the G7 square in the face. Under the InWin name and logo, along with the large G7 name, you will find eight blue boxes that cover features found in the G7 design.
The other thin panel offers the specifications chart and is as inclusive as the one I showed you on the last page. This way, potential buyers get very well informed of what this design has to offer, but I'm sure customers would appreciate a look at the inside as well on this packaging.
Out of the box we see that the G7 uses all the typical packing materials. There is a large plastic liner wrapping the chassis and then there are Styrofoam end caps to keep the chassis from incurring damage in transit. It has worked well for the G7 as it arrived without any damage to it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gearbox hiring writer for Borderlands 3
- Take-Two: Microtransactions help buffer risk of new IP
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- Rocket League hosts Halloween event 'Haunted Hallows'
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz