Starting the savings, InWin uses a paling cardboard box and chooses to go with two colors of printing on it. On this side of the box you see a large rendering of the chassis with the G7 at the lower left naming this chassis.
Continuing on, you now have this side panel with blue text. Here InWin covers ten features that you can find in or on the G7 chassis.
This side of the packaging offers a look at the G7 square in the face. Under the InWin name and logo, along with the large G7 name, you will find eight blue boxes that cover features found in the G7 design.
The other thin panel offers the specifications chart and is as inclusive as the one I showed you on the last page. This way, potential buyers get very well informed of what this design has to offer, but I'm sure customers would appreciate a look at the inside as well on this packaging.
Out of the box we see that the G7 uses all the typical packing materials. There is a large plastic liner wrapping the chassis and then there are Styrofoam end caps to keep the chassis from incurring damage in transit. It has worked well for the G7 as it arrived without any damage to it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA GeForce 397.31 WHQL drivers enables RTX on Volta GPUs
- GeForce/Radeon GPUs shipments expected to drop by a huge 40%
- Sharp's 70-inch 8K TV starts shipping, costs around $13,800
- Samsung's new 34-foot Onyx: portable 4K cinema screens
- New Dragon Age could be mainline sequel
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit