Enermax Ostrog Giant Mid-Tower Chassis
The front bezel of the Ostrog Giant keeps the outer ring of mesh that the original Ostrog had, but this time is it painted red, and surrounds a full mesh center where the older one was a solid panel here. You can also see why I said that this design is aggressive and chunky.
Right behind the bezel at the top of the chassis, you will locate the front I/O panel and the handy little storage tray. The I/O offers a large power button, a light button for the front fans, as well as all the connectivity for USB and audio you need.
Looking at the entire top surface of the chassis, just behind the large plastic bump, you will find room for optional fans to go into this case. You can either use a single 200mm or 230mm fan, a pair of 120mm fans, or a pair of 140mm fans to suit any cooling needs.
Looking at the Ostrog Giants profile, you can see the large bump at the top for the I/O panel as well as a raised area where the fans go in. On the left side of the chassis you get a uniquely shaped bump-out to offer a bit more internal space as well as making a good place to add in the tinted window panel.
Out back you have quite a bit offered. The rear I/O is next to the 120mm exhaust port with a wire pass-through next to a pair of holes for tubing. Below that you have an eight plus one setup of the expansion slots leaving the power supply to install in the bottom of the chassis.
The right side of the chassis matches the left side, sans the window. You can see a reversed press is used to create the same shape on this side, but here it allows for a bunch more wiring to pass behind the motherboard tray.
Under the chassis you have four large round plastic feet that have rubber pads on the bottom of them to give the Ostrog Giant good footing. There is a dust filter that covers both the PSU as well as the area in front of it. The four screws allow you to remove the 2.5" drive rack, while the HDD rack at the front is riveted in.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Super Smash Bros. Ultimate/GameCube Controller now
- Hollow Knight for Switch, Gods & Glory free DLC details
- Resident Evil 2 remake PC requirements announced
- Gears of War 5 on PC scales incredibly well, up to 120FPS
- Red Dead Redemption 2 may come to PC
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700 and Ryzen 5 2600 Review
- Best SSD For Gaming: Over 120 SSDs Tested!
- Vampyr Review: Bloody Rare
- ASROCK X370 and MB STICKS
- Aten Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit