Inside the Box
Opening the box presents us with how the Triathlor FC is packed. The bubble wrap isn't much, but it proved to do its job and made sure our unit arrived safely.
As always, the top gives us our first glimpse at the unit and a good view of the color. The unit is finished in a semi-gloss black and the I/O specification label resides on top of the unit.
Each side features the same Triathlor FC logo with the other side being inverted.
The front of the power supply is labeled fantastically. Even if you lose the manual and have no internet access, you'll always be able to tell which rails power what.
The back has the standard honeycomb mesh exhaust grill with AC input and on/off rocker switch. There is quite a bit of space here that could be utilized for better venting that isn't stamped out.
The bottom houses the 120mm fan which cools the Triathlor FC 650W power supply. As you can see, the blades are not your standard blades.
The modular cables that are included are all of the flat ribbon type.
Included with the package are the mounting screws, reusable Velcro cable ties and the AC power cord.
Also present is the user manual and product catalog.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard