The Enermax NAXN ADV 650W has a good selection of cables and connectors that should make sure you get the full use of the unit. The quad PCI-E connectors ensure that even entry level multi-GPU configurations are taken care of. Seven SATA connectors should take care of most storage solutions and for those in need, they can utilize the three Molex or single FDD connectors.
Rail distribution is as simple as it gets with a single 12V rail. There is no need to worry about load balancing here.
A Look Inside
As you can see from the unit, it could have been placed in a much smaller enclosure. Doing this would have required a smaller fan and increased noise from the unit and is probably a tradeoff that Enermax didn't want to make.
As expected, a single Nippon Chemi-Con capacitor sits on the primary side of the power supply.
The secondary side doesn't fare so well. Pictured above is a Chinese capacitor from Aishi.
Pictured here are more Chinese capacitors from CapXon. Things could be worse as far as selection is concerned, but not by much.
Rounding out images of the inside is a shot of the Yate Loon D12BH-12 fan that keeps everything nice and cool.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Cyberpunk 2077 won't have any loading screens
- Remedy wants to make Alan Wake 2
- Cyberpunk 2077 uses next-gen engine technology
- PS4 gets $20 greatest hits label
- Nintendo to keep using lootboxes to drive engagement
- ASROCK X370 and MB STICKS
- Aten Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock
- Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Asus X401A Laptop will not boot despite several replaced components -- Second attempt
- DDR4-3400 - Ryzen 7 1800x & Ryzen 7 2700x - X370 & X470
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit