The Enermax NAXN ADV 650W has a good selection of cables and connectors that should make sure you get the full use of the unit. The quad PCI-E connectors ensure that even entry level multi-GPU configurations are taken care of. Seven SATA connectors should take care of most storage solutions and for those in need, they can utilize the three Molex or single FDD connectors.
Rail distribution is as simple as it gets with a single 12V rail. There is no need to worry about load balancing here.
A Look Inside
As you can see from the unit, it could have been placed in a much smaller enclosure. Doing this would have required a smaller fan and increased noise from the unit and is probably a tradeoff that Enermax didn't want to make.
As expected, a single Nippon Chemi-Con capacitor sits on the primary side of the power supply.
The secondary side doesn't fare so well. Pictured above is a Chinese capacitor from Aishi.
Pictured here are more Chinese capacitors from CapXon. Things could be worse as far as selection is concerned, but not by much.
Rounding out images of the inside is a shot of the Yate Loon D12BH-12 fan that keeps everything nice and cool.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sharkoon release the S1000 Micro-ATX case range
- FSP release 2000W dedicated mining power supply
- Black Friday sales sees Oculus Rift down to just $349
- Elon Musk receives approval for tunnel under LA
- Samsung could unveil the Galaxy S9 at CES 2018 in January
- Jaybird X3 Wireless Earbud Review
- ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Bluetooth
- ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard: squematic and dump BIOS
- Asrock H97m Pro4 BSOD installing Vega56
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ