Inside the Box
Cracking open the box, we can see the packaging of the unit or lack thereof. Nevertheless, our unit arrived safely without any damage.
The I/O specification label is present on the top of the power supply. Enermax uses their usual dark grey texturized finish on the NAXN ADV 650W.
Both sides feature the NAXN ADV logo with it being inverted on the opposite side.
The standard honeycomb mesh grill is present along with the AC input and on/off rocker switch. Also present is the ability to attach the included CableGuard to prevent the power cable from being unplugged accidentally.
The front of the power supply is pretty bland as there are no modular cables here.
The bottom of the unit houses the 120mm fan that provides active cooling for the power supply. Note that the case edges around the fan are rounded. Enermax has dubbed this as AirGuard, which is a "Patented air-inlet with optimal aero-dynamical design reduces noisy air turbulences."
Pictured above are the natively wired cables, all of which are flat ribbon cables.
Also included with the power supply is the user manual, AC input cord, four mounting screws and CableGuard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Super Meat Boy is a success on Switch
- Final Fantasy XV on PC will support mods
- Final Fantasy XV PC specs, release date announced
- Co-op platformer Super Chariot coming to the Nintendo Switch
- SEGA launch mystery game reveal countdown website
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series