The front of the packaging gives us little information other than the 80 PLUS rating and wattage of the unit.
Moving to the back of the box, we find a list of features on the left side. Note that it only specifies the main capacitor is Japanese. This almost certainly confirms that we are going to find some Chinese or Taiwanese caps on the secondary side of the unit.
Sliding over, we find that all of the cables are of the flat ribbon type. Also pictured is a Nippon Chemi-Con cap to illustrate the point even further that the main cap is Japanese.
This side of the box gives us a decent list of connectors available with the three models of the NAXN ADV lineup, but doesn't give us cable quantities or length.
The other side provides us with all of the I/O specifications for the NAXN ADV power supplies.
Both the top and bottom of the unit lack any useful information.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AMD CPU hero Jim Keller leaving Tesla to join Intel
- NVIDIA GeForce 397.31 WHQL drivers enables RTX on Volta GPUs
- GeForce/Radeon GPUs shipments expected to drop by a huge 40%
- Sharp's 70-inch 8K TV starts shipping, costs around $13,800
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit