Once installed the Kraken control software opens and exposes the four windows of the control panel. Here you can keep an eye on the internal coolant temperature and the core temperatures of the CPU below it. On the right you have access to a tachometer for both the fan speed at the top as well as the pump speed below it.
The graph tab allows you to see the fans speed over time with the top graph, and with the bottom graph you get a look at the CPU temperatures.
For setting the fan curve you have three options. First is to use the Extreme profile with a very aggressive fan curve. The second choice is to use the Silent profile I have shown here. The third is to select Custom and set the curve points wherever they fit best for your needs.
Setting up the lighting is simple. First check the box to make it active, select a color with the RGB scales, and verify that color with the block just below them. There are also effects you can add like thermally changing the lights, setting the color fade as it heats up, as in which colors, and you can set up a strobe on the lighting as well.
The last tab allows you to change the temperature scale, start the app minimized, allow it to auto-start with the OS, or enable the statistics. While you can select a language for this software, the last section offered covers the notifications and where they are to beep for a warning.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [NZXT Kraken X60 AIO CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [NZXT Kraken X60 Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 8 [Software]
- Page 9 [Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 10 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Cyberpunk 2077 will tap next-gen console power
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia set back until May 3
- $60,000 worth of GPUs power Unreal Engine ray tracing demo
- Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset announced for June 5th
- A Way Out official PC requirements released, launch trailer
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ال جى ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) تكييفات ا
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit