Accessories and Documentation
In the boxes under the mouse in the internal packaging you will find all of these bits of the accessory kit. You get a twist open quick start guide, the user's manual, a glow in the dark Anvil logo sticker, and an extra set of feet for when you do wear the originals down.
I went ahead and twisted open the quick start guide to show a bit of what is in it. You get sections on setting the profiles, how to set the DPI, how to work the Omni Tuner, default button layout, and three pages showing the 12 programmable buttons as they appear on each side of the mouse.
You also get three additional palm plates. Along with the Heaven plate that comes on the mouse, there is a grey version of the Inferno plate followed, but the black rubberized version of it. Since the grey one comes on the mouse when it is shipped, there is the rubberized Heaven plate on the right to choose as well.
They do require a bit of force when popping the plates off the mouse, but aside from the three support columns, there are just two clips that keep the plates secured to the mouse body.
This is the stock El'Druin palm plate, or the plastic version of the Heaven plate.
Here we have the rubberized Heaven plate installed.
Now you can see the grey Inferno plate. These plates sit a bit lower at the top than the heaven plates as well as offering a bit of a wing at the lower edge to give you a bit of a grip against the weight of your arm so you don't slide off the back of the El'Druin.
That leaves the rubberized version of the Inferno plate that we have shown here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- LG's new G7 ThinQ brings the stupid notch from iPhone X
- H1Z1 is locked at 60FPS on the PS4 Pro
- Ohio university gives scholarships to best Fortnite players
- EKWB launch EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW 3 waterblock, now with RGB
- Battlefield 1's monthly updates end in June
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit