At the top left corner the SteelSeries name is placed above the bold red letters of the APEX [RAW] name. The rest of the front panel is black, but offers a large image of the keyboard. It also addresses the low profile keys, its Macro ability and LED lighting.
This is a look at the left side of the longer side. It gives you the naming again, then a pair of images of the APEX [RAW], one from the side, and one from the top.
The right half of the longer panels shows an image of the keys being illuminated, I think the next one it is to show the low profile nature of the key caps, and then you get the SteelSeries name and logo. In case you were wondering, both longer sides offer this same information.
On the sort ends you will find the manufacturer and keyboard names again, but this time you are given a white sticker that shows the part number, serial number, and states that this was designed in Denmark and manufactured in China.
The back panel starts off with smaller images showing the W key bumps, the shape of the key caps, and a hint of the software followed to the right with an image of the keyboard again.
I got in much closer so that you can see the English version of the short story about what makes the APEX [RAW] special, followed by a list of nine features discussed in some detail.
There is a box inside of a box with this keyboard, and once the inner plain black box is opened, you can see the APEX [RAW] is shipped inside of a plastic liner, and the USB cable is kept separated as it gets tucked into the back section of folded over cardboard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- Rocket League hosts Halloween event 'Haunted Hallows'
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz