Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the main packaging, lying on the bottom of the box, you will locate the setup guide and important information shipped with the keyboard.
At the top is shows what all the keys are for, and in the middle is shows how to connect the keyboard and that you need to go on site to find the software.
At the bottom it shows how to make use of the G-keys and M-keys. It also gives you a step by step for recording a Macro which you can set to the G-key pressed in the series of commands, on the fly.
You also get a plastic, textured, palm rest to add to the front edge of the keyboard if you wish to use it. I do find it helps when you use the keyboard on a desktop, but I do most of my typing on my lap.
There are two clips just like the one in this image. They have tabs on the outside of both legs on each clip to allow the palm rest to clip into the front of the keyboard.
There are also three rubber feet like this one across the underside of the palm rest. While most of the pressure is placed on the rest when in use, these feet should keep the keyboard in place so it doesn't wander across the desk top.
All you have to do is gently squeeze the clips and push them into the bottom of the keyboard to get the palm rest in place. What I did find is that these clips aren't very strong and they will tend to let go of the keyboard pretty easy, so that is something to consider if you plan to use it long term.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Logitech G710+ Gaming Mechanical Keyboard]
- Page 5 [The G710+ Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Inside the G710+]
- Page 8 [Software]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Co-op platformer Super Chariot coming to the Nintendo Switch
- SEGA launch mystery game reveal countdown website
- Single-player AAA game production costs increase by 10x
- Sony makes sign-ups for PS4 v5.50 firmware beta available
- Netflix won't be available on the Nintendo Switch as of yet
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series