Logitech G710+ Gaming Mechanical Keyboard
The Logitech G710+ brings not only a mix of angles, textures, and key cap colors, but it boldly splashes a bit of orange on the left that makes the G710+ stand right out in the sea of competitors. There is a total of 122 keys across the board and a slider bar for volume, and when powered, is backlit with white LEDs.
From the side of the G710+ you not only get the naming on both sides, and on the left, the bold orange plastic, but you can see this keyboard is quite thick, as it stands one and a half inches tall from table top to the top of the key caps.
Inside of the orange plastic ring you have six G-keys. These can be used for just about anything from Macros to VOIP controls with the push of a pinky finger. There are also three profile keys with this keyboard, so essentially you can set 18 functions here.
Above the F-keys you have four smaller keys on the left, one for each of the profiles for the G-keys and the MR key for on the fly Macro Recording. Just to the right of these four keys you also get a fifth with the joystick icon. This will swap between desktop and game modes to keep you from hitting the Windows key and ending up on the desktop in the midst of a game.
Here is a look at the 74 keys in the typical layout. Things that are noteworthy here are the grey key caps used on the W, A, S and D keys, and that some of the legends on the top keys have been flipped to allow the LEDs to illuminate the basic key functionality and not the secondary or SHIFT functionality.
Getting in a little closer you can see that the top of the key caps are concave and makes it easy to find each key when feeling around the keyboard. There is also a good amount of space between the keys so that each key stroke shouldn't make you press multiple keys at once, but even if you do, the keyboard has 26 key rollover support; so it should register every touch that is activated.
Over to the right side, at the top of the keyboard, you have a pair of lighting keys and some of the multimedia keys. The lighting keys keeps the arrow keys and the W, A, S and D keys separated from the rest of the keyboard lighting, which is dealt with using the key on the right. The other keys seen here cover the play/pause, stop, rewind, and fast forward functionality of the multimedia keys.
Set slightly to the right and a bit further down on the keyboard are the "lock" lights along with the gaming mode light to show if they are active. Below those you have the mute key and the slider bar to control the volume to finish up the multimedia key offerings.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Logitech G710+ Gaming Mechanical Keyboard]
- Page 5 [The G710+ Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Inside the G710+]
- Page 8 [Software]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Every character trailer for Soulcalibur VI/combat tutorial
- Job J Stauffer reveals his experience working at Rockstar
- Fox flies Starlink: Battle for Atlas onto Nintendo Switch
- Ubisoft release For Honor 'Marching Fire' gameplay trailer
- Spider-Man 'The Heist' DLC adds 3 suits, October 23rd launch
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam