Getting into the UEFI BIOS we're greeted with a great looking setup. The Fatal1ty UEFI BIOS screen really is one of the better looking ones around.
If you're in the BIOS, the chances are you'll be doing some overclocking. In typical ASRock fashion that's done in the OC Tweaker section that gives us all the normal options including BCLK, multiplier and voltage adjustments.
Moving away from the OC Tweaker area we've got a fairly standard affair going on with the advanced area covering a lot of the features that can be turned on or off along with the Instant Flash utility if you want to update your BIOS to the latest version, which is something we'd always recommend. We've also got the standard H/W Monitor section along with the Boot, Security and Exit screens all present.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel CEO resigns, CFO steps up to the 10nm plate
- Playdead brings LIMBO and INSIDE to Nintendo Switch
- Sony doesn't need to enable cross-play, why risk 1st place?
- Unity's amazing Book of the Dead tech demo launched
- Super Smash Bros Ultimate is the most tweeted E3 title
- Aten Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock
- Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Asus X401A Laptop will not boot despite several replaced components -- Second attempt
- DDR4-3400 - Ryzen 7 1800x & Ryzen 7 2700x - X370 & X470
- LaCie DJI Co-Pilot 2TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit