Power consumption on a whole is up compared to the Z77 platform and the higher end setup compared to the Extreme4 also means that it's slightly higher at stock. When overclocked we of course see the numbers increase in both load and idle tests.
The temperature reading is a little warmer on the Fatal1ty X79 Champion when compared to the X79 Extreme4. On a whole the numbers aren't too bad.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:31 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [ASRock Fatal1ty X79 Champion Motherboard]
- Page 3 [BIOS]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [USB 2.0 and 3.0 Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 12 [Pricing, Availability and Final Thoughts]