Performance and Cameras Tests
Just like the Optimus L5 and L7 before it, the L9 isn't going to win any benchmarks, but we'll throw it through some just in case. Before we do that, we'll take a look at the differences between the L5, L7 and L9 in terms of hardware and its feel on performance.
Right out of the box the L9 felt faster, snappier and 'better' than the L5 and L7 before it. This is in nearly all areas - screen quality/resolution, the overall feel of the phone in Android, the UI itself felt much smoother on the dual-core processor and the camera definitely felt better.
The Optimus L5 included a single-core processor running at 800MHz, and the L7 bumped this up 200MHz to a total of 1GHz. LG have opted to use a dual-core processor in the L9, which is such a noticeable fact when using the phone. This is easily the single biggest improvement in the phone - rocking a dual-core processor versus the siblings' single-core offerings.
Here are some examples of the quality of the camera:
And a few panoramic shots:
And now for some video samples:
Now let's get into some of those benchmark graphs!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Xbox saves work with Final Fantasy XV on PC
- Luigi's Balloon World/new outfits for Super Mario Odyssey
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit