Look and Feel
The review unit I received was the black version, but there is also a white version available which doesn't look too bad at all. The Optimus L9 is made entirely of plastic, which may sound bad on paper, but in your hands it is actually not too bad at all.
It feels surprisingly light when holding it, making it a joy to use for the constantly connected world we live in today. Emails, Facebook, Twitter, web surfing and more are all great on the Optimus L9 smartphone. Let's take a look around the phone now, shall we?
First off looking directly at the front of the phone we have the 4.7-inch qHD display, at the top of which is LG's logo and to the right of their logo is the VGA-capable front-facing camera. Down the bottom of the Optimus L9, we have the home button.
Flipping the Optimus L9 onto its back, we find the 5-megapixel rear-facing camera with LED flash, another LG logo and the loudspeaker in the bottom left hand corner.
On the left of the Optimus L9 we have the volume rocker.
On the right, we have the power button.
On top of the Optimus L9 there's the 3.5mm headphone/speaker jack.
And finally, on the bottom of the L9, we have the microUSB charging/sync port and microphone.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard