Look and Feel
The review unit I received was the black version, but there is also a white version available which doesn't look too bad at all. The Optimus L9 is made entirely of plastic, which may sound bad on paper, but in your hands it is actually not too bad at all.
It feels surprisingly light when holding it, making it a joy to use for the constantly connected world we live in today. Emails, Facebook, Twitter, web surfing and more are all great on the Optimus L9 smartphone. Let's take a look around the phone now, shall we?
First off looking directly at the front of the phone we have the 4.7-inch qHD display, at the top of which is LG's logo and to the right of their logo is the VGA-capable front-facing camera. Down the bottom of the Optimus L9, we have the home button.
Flipping the Optimus L9 onto its back, we find the 5-megapixel rear-facing camera with LED flash, another LG logo and the loudspeaker in the bottom left hand corner.
On the left of the Optimus L9 we have the volume rocker.
On the right, we have the power button.
On top of the Optimus L9 there's the 3.5mm headphone/speaker jack.
And finally, on the bottom of the L9, we have the microUSB charging/sync port and microphone.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Marvel unleashes the official trailer to Black Panther
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- DOOM will be out on Nintendo Switch on November 10
- AMD Ryzen APU spotted with Radeon Vega M graphics
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard